Le SiteLe Site  AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
chanin
Retraité Zen
Retraité Zen

MessageSujet: NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!   Ven 9 Avr 2010 - 11:08

Une main jouée hier par Faraz "the Toilet" Jaka, je vous laisse apprécier ce call:

9:09pm: Faraz Jaka is a sick, sick man
Back in 2004, Ellix Powers etched himself a spot in poker history with his roaring exclamation of "He called me with jack high! JACK HIGH!"
after playing a hand against Jim McManus in a WSOP limit hold'em event.

Well, Mr. Powers, Faraz Jaka just called for half his stack with an even worse holding. And he was right. You want to talk about soul-reading? Talk to the man otherwise known as "the-toilet."

The hand started off inconsequentially enough, Jaka opening for 2,000 from under the gun and earning two calls. The flop came down . Jaka led out for 5,200 and one opponent called. The turn came the .
Jaka bet another 5,200. His opponent tanked for a bit before making a sloppy call, one of his chips rolling off the table. The river brought the , putting a possible flush on board.

Jaka asked his opponent how much he had behind. The man cut down the 9,700 remaining in his stack. Jaka paused, then checked. His opponent instantly moved all-in.

It was nearly half of Jaka's remaining chips to make the call. He didn't look like he wanted to do it. But Jaka sensed that something was amiss. He tossed in the 9,700 and the hands were revealed.

Jaka
Unfortunate opponent

I'm sorry...what?

"You are the sickest man alive!"
"That is the sickest hand I've seen live!"
"Oh my God!"
"Oh my GOD!"

Jaka's tablemates were utterly aghast as the hole cards went on their backs. Jaka's now-busted opponent slinked away as Mr. Soul-Read stacked up his 75,000 in chips.

"You put him on 8-7? Really?" asked one of his tablemates.

"Either that or a flush draw," Jaka shrugged.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Komo
Retraité Zen
Retraité Zen

Emploi : Pisciculteur

MessageSujet: Re: NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!   Ven 9 Avr 2010 - 12:22

Ça me rappelle une vidéo d'un tournoi ou un joueur voyait les mains de ces adversaires et celui ci avait fait un Héro call T high a la river pour tout sont stack et l'autre montrait 9high mais bon c'était sur le net tandis que la c'est en live c'est quand meme plus sick surtout que bon la flush rentre 74 rentre :D

C'est Beeeaaaauuuu !
Leprechaun
Newser Grenoble Poker
Newser Grenoble Poker

MessageSujet: Re: NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!   Sam 10 Avr 2010 - 0:38

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!   Aujourd'hui à 8:44

NAPT Mohegan Sun day 1: What a call!!!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1